General objectives of the function: The Reproductive health referent will act as the technical focal/resource point for sexual and reproductive health activities and will coordinate with partners working in the field of health. She will provide technical support on planning, organization, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the SRH activities and coordinate assessments of innovative RH interventions in community settings.
- Support supply chain management for RH services, including supporting procurement and management of RH commodities and supplies;
- Identify RH program development opportunities through identifying local RH partners, establishing relationships with Ministry of Health and assessing opportunities for comprehensive RH programming;
- Ensure that all RH documentation is accurate and up to date, including partner notification, testing and treatment records also ensure that health facility staff and partners have access to and are complying with the best practice RH Guidelines;
- Ensure planning and preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and end of project activities and reports and submit timely reports on field activities to Medical Coordinator;
- Assist in selection and training of qualified program field staff for
- Assist in developing IEC materials and TOT training courses to Community Health Workers and medical staff and supported health facilities;
- Make frequent site visits to health facilities to ensure that appropriate care is being provided to the target population;
The position’s requirements are:
Academic Qualifications: MBBS registered PMDC or related degree with focus on RH, MPH or clinical background will be preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing reproductive health programs in low resource/emergency settings a plus/Experience with adolescents SRH and GBV preferred, Practical Experience in family planning, management of unwanted pregnancies and obstetric is a must with a recognized INGO/NGOs.
Competencies: Behavioral Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Service Orientation, Initiative and Innovation, Teamwork and Cooperation, Capacity to Negotiate, Creative Thinking
- Good communication skills in English & Urdu
- Writing and reporting skills
- Good working knowledge on MS Office & Excel
How to Apply? Please Submit CVs along with motivation letter latest by [02/10/2020] .Only individuals who meet above listed requirements are invited to apply for this position.
Note; Organization reserves the right to cancel the job posting at any time without any intimation or reason. The organization doesn’t allow or accept the candidate having multiple employments at the same time.